Digital Trust Services
“The challenge is not to adapt trust to digital, but to adapt digital to trust”.
Digital trust refers to the level of confidence that individuals, organizations and society have in the security, privacy, reliability and credibility of digital technology, as well as the governance system and the people that use it.
The lack of digital trust can lead to a lack of adoption of digital technology, decreased productivity, lost business opportunities and value leakages. Our interventions help to ensure that digital systems and business processes will function as intended, protect information assets and users, and provide secure and reliable access to data and services.
With Afenoid’s help, organisations can trust in the integrity, transparency and accountability of digital information and in the ability of their digital systems to resist unauthorized access, human errors, and malicious attacks.
Our service portfolio provides details of:
-how we supply capabilities you need to adopt, adapt, and optimize regulatory frameworks and industry standards focused on data privacy and data security,
-how we facilitate compliance to management systems, information security, cybersecurity, and data privacy requirements,
-how we improve the trustworthiness of your business processes and internal controls,
-how we mitigate enterprise weaknesses caused by poor practices, incompetent personnel, and unreliable technologies.
Compliance and Certification Readiness Consulting:
-We partner with our clients to ensure their good standing against myriads of standards and frameworks. These standards and frameworks provide a set of best practices and guidelines for organizations to use when implementing security and privacy measures. By adhering to these standards, organizations can improve their overall digital trust and provide a more secure and reliable digital experience for their customers.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
Afenoid is a Qualified Security Assessor Company for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. We validate the scope of the card data environment and its compliance against the PCIDSS. We have a team of Qualified Security Assessors with decades of combined experience. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is applicable to all organizations that accept credit and debit card payments. It helps protect sensitive financial information and prevent credit card fraud.
Management System Standards
We also help to establish, operate, and improve management system standards, MSS. When an organization systemizes how it does things, this is known as a management system. This makes sure that nothing is left out and that everyone is clear about who needs to do what, when, and how. A management system requires several essential components for it to function. These are:
- Organizational structure and resources
- Performance feedback
We work with Registered Certification Bodies to determine the conformity of our clients after gap remediation and corrective action have been completed.
- Information Security Management System, ISO/IEC 27001:2022. This international management system standard provides a framework that helps organizations to manage sensitive information, protect against threats, and ensure business continuity.
- ISO/IEC 22301: What you do before a crisis determines how well you do in a crisis. The ability of your organization to recover from a disaster is directly related to the degree of business continuity planning that has taken place BEFORE the disaster.
- ISO 22301 standard specifies requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system to prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive events when they arise. We help to adopt and conform.
- ISO 20000-1: IT Service Management (now called Service Management System, SMS) was formally accepted as an ISO standard in the year 2005. The standard reflects an industry-wide recognition of the need to establish a system to manage IT service delivery and support. Service Management System, SMS, requires that organizations establish a formal Plan-Do-check-Act cycle in order to demonstrate their continual improvement in service delivery.
SWIFT Customer Cybersecurity Framework: SWIFT, the backbone of global financial transactions – is increasingly being targeted by cyber criminals, as the recent SWIFT cyber hacking sprees have made abundantly clear. The Customer Security Programme (CSP), launched by SWIFT in 2016, is designed to help customers implement the practices that are critical to help defend against, detect and recover from cybercrime.Combating fraud is a challenge for the entire financial industry. The threat landscape adapts and evolves daily, and both SWIFT and its customers have to remain vigilant and proactive over the long term. While all customers are responsible for protecting their own environments, SWIFT has established the Customer Security Programme (CSP) to support customers in the fight against cyber- attacks.
- -SOC 2: SOC 2 is a set of standards for service providers to report on their controls related to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. SOC 2 reports help organizations assess and address the risks associated with outsourcing their IT systems and data.
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework: The NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF) is a voluntary framework for improving cybersecurity risk management. It provides a common language for expressing, assessing, and managing cybersecurity risk, and can be used by organizations of any size or type.
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): The CMMC is a certification program that helps organizations to assess and improve their cybersecurity practices. It includes a set of security controls and practices that organizations must implement to protect sensitive government information.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): The GDPR is a regulation in the European Union (EU) that applies to organizations processing personal data of EU citizens. It strengthens data protection rights and imposes significant penalties for non-compliance.
-Nigeria Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
IT GRC consulting:
IT GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) consulting services are designed to help organizations manage their IT risks and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
IT governance consulting service helps organizations to establish and implement effective governance structures and processes for managing their IT resources and operations.
Risk management consulting service helps organizations to identify, assess, and manage IT risks, and to develop effective risk management strategies.
IT security consulting:
This service helps organizations to protect their IT systems and data from cyber threats and ensure the security of their networks, applications, and data.
IT audit and assessment consulting:
This service helps organizations to evaluate their IT systems and processes and identify areas for improvement.
IT policy and procedure consulting:
This service helps organizations to develop and implement effective IT policies and procedures to ensure compliance and protect against risks.
Business continuity and disaster recovery consulting:
This service helps organizations to plan for and respond to disruptions, ensure the availability of critical systems and data, and minimize the impact of disruptions on their operations.
Incident response and management consulting:
This service helps organizations to detect, respond to and recover from security incidents, and to minimize the impact of incidents on their operations.
Cloud security consulting:
This service helps organizations to secure their cloud environment and protect their data and applications in the cloud.
Cybersecurity maturity assessment:
This service helps organizations to evaluate their cybersecurity posture and identify areas for improvement to better protect their data and systems.